SCTIMST Recruitment 2021 : Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) is inviting application for the post of general apprentice. Fresh candidates who are searching for a training options in the government institution can utilize this position to work in one of the most prominent research Institutes and centers in India. To know more about this position please go through the below mentioned details.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) is an Institution of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The joint culture of medicine and technology pioneered by its founders more than three decades ago, has come of age and gained unprecedented acceptance in India. The institute has the status of a university and offers excellent research and training facilities. It has three wings: a tertiary referral super specialty hospital, a biomedical technology wing and the Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies.
The Institute focuses on high quality, advanced treatment of cardiac and neurological disorders, indigenous development of technologies for biomedical devices and materials and public health training and research. The institute offers advanced treatment using modern technologies in several specialized areas such as interventional radiology, cardiac electrophysiology, deep brain stimulation for movement disorders, epilepsy surgery, pediatric cardiac surgery, base of skull and vascular surgeries, to name a few. The institute has excellent facilities and teams of professionals dedicated to the development of innovative biomedical devices and products, evaluation of medical devices to global specifications, training in novel medical specialties and research in medical and public health areas of social relevance. The Institute is a Technical Research Centre for Biomedical devices and has a medical devices incubator (TIMed)
SCTIMST General Apprentice 2021 Job Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)|
|Name of Post||General Apprentice|
|Age Limit||35 yrs|
|Stipend||Rs. 9000 per month|
|Period of training||1 year|
|Mode of selection||Written test|
|Time and Date||10.30 am on 23-07-2021|
|Reporting time||9 am|
Number of vacancies:
- Existing vacancy-15 (UR-8, OBC-4-SC-1, EWS-2)
- Anticipated vacancy -15 (UR-9, OBC-4-SC-1, EWS-1)
SCTIMST General Apprentice Eligibility Criterias:
SCTIMST General Apprentice Qualifications:
- Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent examinations.
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply for this position please appear for a selection along with the following documents.
- Attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualifications, etc.
- Candidates belonging to SC/OBC/EWS should submit valid caste certificates (non creamy layer certificates/income and asset certificates issued by a Revenue officer not below the rank of a Tahsildar, whichever is applicable, otherwise they will consider against the UR vacancy.
Venue of Interview:
Achutha Menon Center for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus. Thiruvananthapuram.
COVID 19 Precautions:
- Candidates should wear double face masks and maintain social distancing.
|Official Notification||[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”https://www.fresherslive.com/uploads/2021/July/sctimst-1625745616.pdf” icon=”” target=”false”]Official Notification[/button]|
- Join Our WhatsApp Group job24s.com/Whatsappgroup to Get More Live Updates
- Subscribe to Our youtube yotube/job24s.com to Get More Live Updates
- Join Our Telegram Group job24s.com/TelegramGroup Get More Live Updates