SCTIMST Jobs 2021 : Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) is inviting application for the post of cook (temporary vacancy). People who are searching for a jobs in catering field can use this golden opportunity to work in a central government institution. To know more about this position please go through the below details.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), formerly Sree Chitra Tirunal Medical Center, is an autonomous medical school and an Institute of National Importance in India established in 1976 at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The institute is named after Chithira Tirunal Balarama Varma, the last Maharajah of Travancore, who gifted the building. The institute is under the Administrative Control of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. SCTIMST is one of the most prominent research Institutes and centers in India.
In 1973 Chithira Tirunal Balarama Varma, the last Maharajah of Travancore, gifted a multi-storied building to the Government of Kerala. In 1976 P. N. Haskar, the then Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, inaugurated the Sree Chitra Tirunal Medical Center. This was followed by a biomedical technology wing, established at the Satelmond Palace, Poojapura, nearly 11 km (6.8 mi) away, a grab from Sethu Lekshmi Bayi, the aunt of Balarama Varma. The institute was declared an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament in 1980, and renamed to its current name. The third wing of the institute, Achutha Menon Center for Health Science Studies (AMCHSS), was established in 2000.
SCTIMST Cook Vacancy 2021 Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)|
|Name of Post||Cook|
|Remuneration||Rs.19,000 per month|
|Number of Vacancies||OBC 1(Existing), UR -1 (Expected)|
|Nature of Appointment||Temporary for a maximum period of 179 days|
|Age||30 yrs as on 01-07-2021|
|Mode of Selection||Written test and skill test|
|Time and date of selection||10.30 am on 13-07-2021|
|Reporting time||9 am|
SCTIMST Cook Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
SCTIMST Cook Job Qualifications:
- Pass in Std X.
- Certificate Course in cooking/catering.
- 2 years experience in cooking in a large hospital of 100 or more beds or hostel with 100 or more inmates.
Venue of Interview:
IV Floor. Achutha Menon Center for Health science studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply for the post of cook at SCTIMST please appear for a selection along with the following documents:
- Original and attested copies of certificate to prove age, qualifications, and experience etc.
- Candidates belonging to OBC should submit valid caste certificate (Non-creamy layer certificates) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahsildar at the time of selection. Otherwise they will be considered against the UR vacancy
In case of sufficient number of fully qualified candidates do not report meritorious candidates with requisite qualification but less experience may also be considered at a lesser salary.
Covid 19 Precautions:
- Candidates should wear face mask and should maintain social distancing.
- Written test will be conducted strictly in accordance with COVID -19 protocol.
|Official Notification||[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”https://www.sctimst.ac.in/recruitment/resources/COOK%20(TEMPORARY),%20DATE%20&%20TIME%2013.07.2021%20-%2009.00%20AM.pdf” icon=”” target=”false”]Official Notification[/button]|
- Join Our WhatsApp Group job24s.com/Whatsappgroup to Get More Live Updates
- Subscribe to Our youtube yotube/job24s.com to Get More Live Updates
- Join Our Telegram Group job24s.com/TelegramGroup Get More Live Updates