Sharaf Exchange, incorporated in 1996, is part of Sharaf Group, one of the most respectable groups in the UAE. For over a decade, Sharaf Exchange has been providing money exchange and transfer solutions to individuals and companies. Sharaf Exchange Careers has published its latest job vacancies on its career website or job portal. They value diversity, innovation, and excellence, and we offer a supportive and inclusive work environment that promotes professional growth and development. If you are enthusiastic, motivated, and looking to join a reputable financial institution, we invite you to explore our current job openings at Sharaf Exchange and apply to be a part of our dynamic team.
- Company Name: Sharaf Exchange
- Job Location: Dubai
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 2400-9000 AED
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Absolutely mandatory
- Benefits: As per UAE labour law
- Internal Audit Manager
- Customer Service Executive.
- Business Development Executive
How To Apply For Sharaf Exchange Careers
The steps to Apply at Sharaf Exchange careers through email are :
- Prepare your CV: You must prepare a catchy CV, which includes all your details and education, and qualifications.
- Find the job position: Go to the Sharaf Exchange website and search for the latest job vacancies using the filter option.
- Select the job: Select the job role that suits your skill and qualifications. And view the job requirements needed for the particular job.
- Write a cover letter: Compose a cover letter highlighting your interest to join Sharaf Exchange careers and your skills that match the job position.
- Compose an email: Now compose an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title in the subject of the email.
- Attach documents: Attach relevant documents and certificates, uploaded CV, and cover letter with the email. Make sure that all documents are in PDF format.
- Send the email: Send the email after double-checking all the details.
Next, you must wait till the Sharaf Exchange company respond to your email. If they are interested in your profile, they will shortlist you and call for the interview process. Good luck with the application!
- Join Our WhatsApp Group job24s.com/Whatsappgroup to Get More Live Updates
- Subscribe to Our youtube yotube/job24s.com to Get More Live Updates
- Join Our Telegram Group job24s.com/TelegramGroup Get More Live Updates