Are you interested in starting a career with a dynamic team in dubai? Then submit your CV to Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai. it provides an excellent platform for individuals aspiring to thrive in the financial services sector. Because of its commitment to customers and good service, it holds a reputable name in this industry. If you’re ready to embark on a fulfilling journey with a leading company, continue reading this article to know the latest job openings at Al Ghurair Exchange, and its application process.
|Al Ghurair Exchange
|High school- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
|As per UAE labour law
About Al Ghurair Exchange
Al Ghurair Exchange is a prominent financial-based company in the United Arab Emirates that was started almost 44 years ago. Established as an Al Ghurair group and grown to several branches in different sectors. Al Ghurair Exchange stands among the industry leaders in money transfer with over 30 branch locations with many employees who handle millions of customers with fast, reliable, and efficient service with very competitive charges. The company aims to give customer satisfaction in all ways.
Available Positions at Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai
Qualifications & Experience For Al Ghurair Exchange Careers
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or similar field.
- EXPERIENCE 4-5 Years
- Develop and monitor HR policies and procedures across the organization in coordination with the Management and review its effectiveness.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process. Organize a comprehensive new employee orientation and engage new staff onboarding.
- Monitors the staff probation & provides the confirmation letters accordingly after a proper performance review.
- Coordinates with Group HR for visa & labor card processing (new /renewals) for the employees.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions Identify training and development needs and arrange training accordingly.
- Responsible for arranging Central Bank Mandatory training.
- N Monitors the Emiratization requirements and ensures the Company is meeting the regulatory requirements.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Providing detailed HR reports to the Management
Benefits And perks At Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai?
Al Ghurair Exchange Careers provides many benefits and perks to their employees. These benefits are provided for the employees well being. Certain packages are arranged to attract candidates to the company. Health insurance packages, easy retirement plans, paid off leave, discounts on company services. Training programs and mentorship works are planned for the career growth and professional development of the employees. Yearly leave, ticket fare, and paid vacation are allowed to the employees. These benefits and perks make Al Ghurair Exchange the attractive place for candidates.
How to Apply for Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai
Applying for a position at Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai is simple. Visit the company website or job portals to learn about the latest job openings and select the job based on your skills and qualifications. Before sending your email, make sure you have prepared the necessary documents. Documents include:
- Resume/CV: Prepare a CV that highlights your skills, work experience, and qualifications for the job.
- Cover Letter: Craft a cover letter that explains your interest in the position and why you’re a suitable candidate.
- Relevant documents: Educational certificates, work experience certificates and other documents
Open your email and compose a new email to the address given below. In the subject line, mention the position you’re applying for. Mention that you have attached your resume/CV and cover letter for their consideration. Attach your resume/CV and cover letter to the email. Ensure that the files are appropriately named and in a common format like PDF or Word. Before hitting the “Send” button, carefully review your email for any errors or missing information. Make sure that all attachments are included and that the email address is correct.
|Interested can submit your CV to
|Email ID – Careers@algiex.ae
Interview Process at Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai
The interview process at Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai is designed to select the candidate that fits the job role. The process typically involves multiple stages, including initial screening, interviews, and assessments. The process begins with initial screening for the shortlist candidates who closely match the job requirements. Shortlisted candidates are invited for interviews.
These can be conducted in person, over the phone, or through video calls. Depending on the role, you might be asked to complete assessments or tasks that evaluate your skills related to the job. Successful candidates receive job offers detailing compensation, benefits, and other relevant information. Once accepted, the onboarding process begins, helping new hires transition smoothly into their roles.
Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai offers an exceptional opportunity for individuals seeking a rewarding career in the heart of Dubai. With its commitment to excellence, and Good customer-centric approach, Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai is the best place to work. Whether you’re an experienced professional or fresher, Al Ghurair Exchange Careers in Dubai provides a platform to include talented candidates to their team.