Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST )has released their latest job notifications. SCTIMST is inviting applications for the post of Project Assistant in their project of Development of Spinal Cord Simulator for pain Management. Candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can only apply for this position. To know more about this position please go through below mentioned details.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) is an Institution of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The joint culture of medicine and technology pioneered by its founders more than three decades ago, has come of age and gained unprecedented acceptance in India. The institute has the status of a university and offers excellent research and training facilities. It has three wings: a tertiary referral super specialty hospital, a biomedical technology wing and the Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies.
The Institute focuses on high quality, advanced treatment of cardiac and neurological disorders, indigenous development of technologies for biomedical devices and materials and public health training and research. The institute offers advanced treatment using modern technologies in several specialized areas such as interventional radiology, cardiac electrophysiology, deep brain stimulation for movement disorders, epilepsy surgery, pediatric cardiac surgery, base of skull and vascular surgeries, to name a few. The institute has excellent facilities and teams of professionals dedicated to the development of innovative biomedical devices and products, evaluation of medical devices to global specifications, training in novel medical specialties and research in medical and public health areas of social relevance. The Institute is a Technical Research Centre for Biomedical devices and has a medical devices incubator (TIMed).
SCTIMST Project Assistant Job Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology|
|Name of Post||Project Assistant (Engg)|
|Number of Vacancies||One (OBC)|
|Duration||Initially for a period of 1 year extended up to 2 years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier|
|Age Limit||35 years as on 30-04-2021|
|Date and Time of Interview||12-07-2021. 10: 30 am|
|Reporting Time||9 am|
SCTIMST Project Assistant Job Eligibility Criteria:
SCTIMST Project Assistant Job Qualifications:
- 3 year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/tool and die Technology).
- Two years experience in research and development/industry.
- Experience in design using CAD, design of jigs and fixture, prototyping medical device development and testing.
Mode of selection:
Walk In Interview
How to Apply SCTIMST Recruitment 2021
If you are interested to apply for the position at SCTIMST please report for a walk in interview as per the above schedule along with following documents.
- Updated resume.,
- Original certificates and copies to prove age, qualifications and experience and valid Non creamy layer a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Candidate already in service have to produce a no objection certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:
Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace. Poojappura. Thiruvananthapuram-695012
Note for the candidates:
- Depending on the number of candidates, a written test of a qualifying nature will be conducted for initial screening and only qualified candidates will be called for interview. Marks obtained in the written test, if conducted will not be counted for final ranking.
- In the absence of candidate with requisite experience meritorious candidate with requisite qualification but less experience may also be considered at a lesser salary.
|Official Notification||[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”https://kerala.20govt.com/files/2021/07/SCTIMST-Recruitment.pdf” icon=”” target=”false”]Official Notification[/button]|