Marina Facilities Management is a leading company in the field of managing and maintaining marina facilities, providing exceptional services to marinas and waterfront properties worldwide. Marina Facilities Management Careers have announced their latest job vacancies on their company website. Marina Facilities Management offers a wide range of job opportunities across various departments. If you are enthusiastic about the maritime industry, have a strong work ethic, and are committed to delivering exceptional service, Marina Facilities Management may have the perfect job opening for you.
- Company Name: Marina Facilities Management
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 2400-9000 AED
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Absolutely mandatory
- Benefits: As per UAE labor law
- CIVIL ENGINEER
- MEP SUPERVISOR
How To Apply For Marina Facilities Management Careers
Applying for a job at Marina Facilities Management careers is through email. The procedure is as follows:
- Upload a resume: Prepare a resume including your personal details, education, and other skills.
- Visit the Marina Facilities Management website: Just visit the Marina Facilities Management career page to see the available vacancy in the company. search using filters to select the job type, location, and skills
- Select the job: now select the job that matches your skills and job requirements.
- Prepare a cover letter: Write a cover letter, mentioning your interest in the company and the skills you have for the job role.
- Attach the documents: Now it is time to attach the documents with the cover letter and your uploaded CV. Make sure all documents should be in PDF format.
- Send the Email: send the email to MFM.CAREER@NICUAE.AE including the job title in the subject of the email.
Now the process is over, wait till the company responds to your email. A confirmation message will be given if your application is submitted. If interested you will be shortlisted and called for an interview.