Logistics Executive Group is a leading global recruitment and executive search firm specializing in the logistics, supply chain, and transportation industries. Logistics Executive Group Careers has published its latest job openings on its career page or other job portals. They are committed to helping their candidates achieve their career goals and assisting their clients in finding the best talent for their organizations. Logistics Executive Group offers a diverse range of job opportunities in various fields. If you are a logistics or supply chain professional seeking exciting job opportunities, explore the job openings and apply for the job that suits your skills.
- Company Name: Logistics Executive Group
- Job Location: UAE
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 2400-9000 AED
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Absolutely mandatory
- Benefits: As per UAE labour law
- Business Development Manager
- Regional Head Air Freight IMEA
How To Apply For Logistics Executive Group Careers
to apply for a job at Logistics Executive Group careers, you can follow these steps:
- Go through the Logistics Executive Group careers page by clicking the link https://www.logisticsexecutive.com/company-overview/careers-with-us/
- Now will be forward to job vacancies available in the Logistics Executive Group.
- Search for the job using the filter option to find one that suits your skills.
- To more about the job requirements you must click the job option that is interesting.
- If you find the apt job then proceed with the “Apply” button.
- now a page generates to enter the personal details to fill the application form, also enter your skills that match the job.
- Along with the application form upload your CV and cover letter and other relevant documents.
- Double-check it and if all is accurate, submit the application.
You will receive an email confirming that the application has been submitted. If you are shortlisted for the position, a representative from the Logistics Executive Group will contact you for further evaluation and assessment.