The Ministry of Defence is inviting applications for different positions. Candidates who are searching for a jobs in Defence can utilize this golden opportunities. To know more about the vacancies please go through the below mentioned details.
About Ministry of Defence:
The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces. The President of India is the ceremonial commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the country. The Ministry of Defence provides policy framework and resources to the armed forces to discharge their responsibility in the context of the defence of the country. The Indian Armed Forces including Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard under the Ministry of Defence are primarily responsible for ensuring the territorial integrity of India.
Ministry of Defence Job Details:
|Job Title||Pay Scale|
|Tradesmen mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor(||Level-1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
|Joa (Erstwhile LDC)||Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)|
|Material Assistant (MA)||Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Level-1(Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
|255 (1)ABOU Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||Level-1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
Ministry of Defence Eligibility Criteria:
Ministry of Defence Education Qualifications:
- Pass in 10th/12/Degree.
- 18 yrs to 25 yrs for UR.
- 18 yrs to 28 yrs for OBC.
- 18 to 30 yrs for SC/ST .
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply for the above vacancies please submit your applications form along with the self attested copies of the following documents.
- Birth Certificates.
- Medical Certificates from registered medical practitioner for physical fitness.
- Valid caste certificates for SC/ST duly self attested.
- Valid caste certificates for OBC duly self attested.
- Education certificates along with the marks sheet (Matriculation onwards).
- Passport size photographs 02 x.
- Any ID proof issued by Govt departments.
- Medical Certificates from registered medical practitioner.
- Call letter as per Appendix F
- Also attach all eligibility certificates mentioned in the notifications.
|For more details and application form please visit the official website||www.indianarmy.nic.in/www.ncs.gov.in|
- Join Our WhatsApp Group job24s.com/Whatsappgroup to Get More Live Updates
- Subscribe to Our youtube yotube/job24s.com to Get More Live Updates
- Join Our Telegram Group job24s.com/TelegramGroup Get More Live Updates