Etisalat Careers Dubai ; Great Job Vacancy 2022

Etisalat Careers Dubai has published its latest job vacancies on the careers page of the Etisalat website. These jobs are located in Dubai and Sharjah, and only a simple online application process is required to get these amazing jobs. All job seekers can apply directly to the company through the below links. We are very happy to share this information with job seekers in the Gulf region, and we encourage everyone to check out the Etisalat website for more information and to apply! This is a completely free recruitment process; no agencies are necessary-just visit the website and submit your online application!

Before applying for a job or attending any job interview through the job24s.com website, we recommend that job seekers research the company. We take great care when publishing jobs on this site, but please remember that we are human too, so sometimes mistakes or errors may creep in unknowingly. We hope you use this advice as a guide to help you find the best job possible, but if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to comment below. I hope you understand. Thanks!

See also  Heavy Bus Driver Job Latest Vacancy Al-Futtaim Dubai

Etisalat Careers Dubai 2022 – Details

Company Name Etisalat careers Dubai
Nationality Any
Experience Mandatory
Salary Not Specified
Benefits As per UAE labor law
Job location Dubai
Last Updated on
Saturday, 17 September 2022

 

When searching for a job in Dubai, it is important to research the company you are applying to. There are many scammers out there who pose as employers in order to take advantage of unsuspecting job seekers. By doing your research, you can avoid these scams and find the best job possible.

Etisalat Careers Dubai ; Great Job Vacancy 2022

Etisalat careers Dubai: Available vacancy

Dear Job Seekers, you may check the below paragraph. If you have any matching vacancies in Etisalat Careers Dubai, you can check the eligibility criteria and submit your resume through the below link or email. You will get a reply only if the recruiting department team shortlists you to know the status of your resume.

Job Title  Job location

Executive Secretary

Abu Dhabi, UAE,Dubai

Manager – Customer care platforms

 Ajman / UAE / Dubai

Senior Administrator TIBCO operations

 Sharjah / UAE / Dubai

Manager – Modern Trade

UAE / DUBAI

Manager Customer Experience Business

UAE / DUBAI

Director – Online Marketplace Fulfilment

UAE / DUBAI

Enterprise Architecture

Abu Dhabi / Dubai
See also  West Zone Group Supermarket Careers Dubai - Latest Job Openings 2022

Important Instructions Etisalat Careers Dubai

If you are interested in applying for the job position at Etisalat Dubai, please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:

  • CV has been updated.
  • original passport copy with a minimum 1-year validity
  • highest educational graduation certificate
  • attested work experience certificate related to the job (if any)
  • latest passport size & full-size color photographs

About Etisalat Dubai

Etisalat is a top-rated company that provides job security for qualified people. Etisalat is the strongest brand in the middle east and Africa. there are many employee benefit plans in the Etisalat group that give employees a well-maintained atmosphere. it is a joint stock company where the United Arab Emirates government held 60% share in the company and the remaining 40% were publicly traded. 16 countries have been operating with Etisalat.

How to apply – Etisalat Careers Dubai 2022

Applicants who are trying to apply for Etisalat Careers should click on the website link given below, which will redirect you to the career page of the respective employer, and then you need to create a profile using your email. Then log in to your account, view a job application on the Etisalat career page, fill in all your details and submit your CV

See also  Baskin Robbins Job Vacancies in Dubai 2022 - Baskin Robbins careers
Apply for Etisalat Careers | Click here 

 

Walk in Interview Detils

  • Interview Date: 16 September 2022
  • Interview Time : 10:30 am to 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm

VENUE : Ahmed Jumaa Al Za-Abee Building, Etihad Building
M-Floor, Muroor Road
Abudhabi

Disclaimer:- job24s.com is neither employer nor a recruitment agency. So it’s not directly or indirectly involved in any stage of the recruitment process. Don't apply for any job where the recruiter demands money for registering and applying, Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including the visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on www.job24s.com asks for money please report it

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!