Carrier is a global leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) solutions, and currently has several exciting job openings available within our organization. Carrier Careers is currently looking for talented candidates to join their team. interested candidates can visit the career page for more details about the job position. They have a diverse range of job openings across various functional areas. If you are passionate about making a difference, driving innovation, and working with a dynamic team of professionals, Carrier could be the perfect place for you to build your career. To learn more about the job openings at Carrier, please visit the website or contact the HR department.
- Company Name: Carrier
- Job Location: Dubai
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 2400-9000 AED
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Absolutely mandatory
- Benefits: As per UAE labour law
- Application Engineer Applied
- Application Engineer VRF
- Application Engineer O&G
- Application Engineer RLC
- Regional Sales Manager – Middle East
- Regional Sales Manager
- Senior Technician
How To Apply For Carrier Careers
To apply for a career at Carrier Careers, you can follow these steps:
- First, click the Carrier careers website at https://jobs.carrier.com/
- Look at the available job opportunities and choose the job that matches your skills.
- Read the job description and requirements of the job you selected.
- If your skills match a job position, click on the “Apply” button.
- You must open an account on the Carrier career page to start the application process.
- Complete the online application form with your education, work experience, and other relevant information.
- Attach your resume and cover letter with the application. documents should be in PDF format.
- Proofread and submit your application.
After submitting your application, the Carrier recruitment team will review your profile and contact you if you are shortlisted for an interview. Good luck!